We collect information that you provide when entering contests, sweepstakes or promotions, placing an order, subscribing to any newsletters, responding to surveys, or other requests for information.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
Information received in connection with providing your service or fulfilling your purchase order.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions.
- To respond to your request or other correspondence.
- To send you emails containing information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. if such information was requested.
- To administer and fulfill a marketing promotion, contest, sweepstake, survey or other site feature.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or access your personal information.
- These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely.
- While we have excellent security measures in place that meet or exceed industry standards, no data transmission over the Internet is a hundred percent secure. Although our top priority is to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you submit to our Site.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information without your consent. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses. We may use this information to address network integrity and security issues or to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities or violations of our other policies. We may also use this information if required by law.
Our Site may contain links to third party sites whose privacy practices are different than ours. Visitors should consult the other sites’ privacy policies as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
This Site is not directed to nor does it knowingly collect any personal information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18, you may only use this Site with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
If you have any questions or concerns about our online policy for this Site or its implementation, or you want to opt-out of any subscriptions, you may follow the link at the bottom of an e-mail correspondence or contact us at email@example.com or Telephone: 16468106476. Specific privacy and data retention requests can be made to the Webmaster using the form available at: https://www.myhealthcareinc.com/contact-us.
You can find more information about the European Union (EU)/European Economic Area (EEA) EDAA opt-out program here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.